Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Next Step

Today I am going to research some popular languages for arias. I know some popular ones are German, French and Italian. Although I have sung in all of those languages, it will still be very difficult to come up with context that flows and makes sense. This project seems impossible for someone as amateur as I. I suppose I could ignore popularity among languages and do something easier for me like Spanish or Latin.
I also plan to look through some arias that I have sung and others that I know and research the meanings of each of them later on. To be quit honest I have no idea why I chose to do this. I guess it is the thing I object to the least because I do not want to do this project. Music is indeed my passion but not enough to do this for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment