Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Back in Business

I was having a rough time after my proposal because I uploaded the wrong video for my elevator pitch. I am just moving on with this project and will try again some other time. I am back to square one with the presentation part. I, once again, have no idea what to do. I am not comfortable recording my voice but there is no way to sing it so I don't know what I'll do at all.
As for making the aria, I have already come up with some words. Now all I have to do is translate it into the language of my choice and create the accompaniment. I think I am leaning towards no interview with Taylor due to lack of time. Basically, at this point it is just going to be a lot of decision making. That and making things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment