Wednesday, March 30, 2016

When life gets in the way

This week was a tough one for my project. I didn't get any work done on my aria. It's ok though because I got a lot of work done in the beginning and kind of got ahead of my own schedule. I guess in a way I was preparing for a time like this. So when I get back on track, that's when I will do my interview. Update: I have changed the person I am interviewing from Taylor Trolia to one of my best friends Sondra Alvey.
Not only is she more convenient but she is also my best friend so there is a higher comfort level. It won't even feel like an interview. Sondra graduated from Palo Verde my sophomore year and went to EAC(Eastern Arizona College). I believe her major was music performance. That is something I will have to clarify with her. But I know she went through the audition process with some vocal solos. I know music is something very important to her and has helped in so many. I know enough about her to the point where I don't even need to interview her but I will. I will plan for that for next week.

1 comment: